Pancake Day is coming up and what could be better than some Lemon Drizzle Pancakes as a new twist on the old favourite?
To make these it's really easy! (Makes 7-8)
1. Mix together:
- 1 cup of flour (any light flour)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3 tbsp of our Vegan Lemon Curd
2. Add enough dairy free milk (we used soya) to form a thick batter.
3. Fry in a non stick pan on medium heat (we use a stone pan and it's awesome!).
4. Once on the plate, drizzle over lots of lemony goodness (our lemon curd) and enjoy!