We're Grace and Tom. We live in Pembrokeshire, Wales and have been vegan for 5 years. We love making new vegan products that are versatile and tasty! Especially when those products make it easier for someone to make the switch to veganism! Our Vegan Hunnie and range of Cerds (Lemon, Passion Fruit, Lime and Bakewell) can be used in baking, poured over cereal, ice cream, yogurt and always make a perfect substitute for the non-vegan versions!
We are always trying to create more veganised products to make it easier for people to live that v-gang lifestyle- so keep an eye out for new, tasty goodies!
We also LOVE creating recipes using our products to show people how easy it can be!
As well as selling our products online, we are also stocked at a number of retailers across the UK. We sell our products at many markets and festivals too- keep an eye on our events page to see where we'll be!
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for recipes, updates and special offers.
We deliver anywhere in the UK and EU. We use standard shipping with the Royal Mail unless requested otherwise.
If you're a retailer and you'd like to get in touch about stocking our products, you can find our email address on our contact page.
- Aardvark Alternatives, Carmarthen
- Alternative Stores, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Archie Browns, Truro & Penzance
- As One Vegan Lifestyle, Stourport
- Brontosaurus Vegan Store, Swansea.
- Cariad Wholefoods, Blandford Forum.
- Dash Vegan, Nottingham.
- Ethica, Plymouth.
- Farplace Vegan Store, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- Friendly Foods, Wolverhampton.
- Glo Foods (online store), Bath
- Little Shop of Vegans, Norwich
- Mannings Grocers, Fishguard
- Meow Café, Todmorden
- Pro Health & Nutrition, Penarth.
- Purple Carrot, Liverpool.
- Rice Up Wholefoods, Southampton
- Simply V, Cardiff.
- Sunrise Organics, Bournemouth
- The Bakery, Liverpool.
- The Little Shop of Vegans, Norwich
- The Village Pantry, Tickhill.
- The V Spot, Nottingham
- Wheat's The Problem, Sittingbourne.
- Windsor Health Centre, Aberystwyth.