We're Grace and Tom, the owners of Grace's Vegan Pantry. We live in Pembrokeshire, Wales and have been vegan for 5 years. We love making new vegan products that are versatile and tasty! Especially when those products make it easier for someone to make the switch to veganism. We make all our products in our little cottage in a small village in Pembrokeshire, so we are literally a 'cottage' business! Everything we make has lots of care and attention put into it. We try to make sure that everything we use is ethical, sustainable and tasty! We try to minimise the use of plastics in our cooking process as well as our packaging (all of which is either compostable or recyclable!) and we try to keep our prices as reasonable as possible, as we want veganism to be accessible to everyone.
We also LOVE creating recipes using our products to show people how easy it can be! So, check out our blog for recipes using our Hunnie, Cerds and Toffee Sauce.
As well as selling our products online, we are also stocked at a number of retailers across the UK. We sell our products at many markets and festivals too- keep an eye on our events page to see where we'll be!
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for recipes, updates and special offers.
We deliver anywhere in the UK and EU. We use standard shipping with the Royal Mail unless requested otherwise. (We can't ship puddings outside the UK).
If you're a retailer and you'd like to get in touch about stocking our products, you can find our email address on our contact page.
- Aardvark Alternatives, Carmarthen
- Alternative Stores, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Archie Browns, Truro & Penzance
- Arjuna Wholefoods, Cambridge
- As One Vegan Lifestyle, Stourport
- Baby Monkey Wholefoods (online)
- Brontosaurus Vegan Store, Swansea.
- Cariad Wholefoods, Blandford Forum.
- Cleddau Stores, Llangwm
- Dash Vegan, Nottingham.
- Faringos, Blackpool
- Farplace Vegan Store, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- Fife Herbal Dispensary, Kirkcaldy
- Free From Pantry, Rushden.
- Friendly Foods, Wolverhampton.
- Glo Foods (online store), Bath
- Goodfayre, Sailsbury
- Grain 2 Gain, Malton
- Incredible Nutshell, Sheffield
- Little Shop of Vegans, Norwich
- Mannings Grocers, Fishguard
- Meow Café, Todmorden
- Nutmeg, Belfast
- Out of This World, Leeds
- Oriel Y Parc, St Davids
- Planetwise, Bridlington
- Pro Health & Nutrition, Penarth.
- Purple Carrot, Liverpool.
- Rice Up Wholefoods, Southampton
- The Sheep Shop, Haverfordwest
- Scoop Wholefoods, Shetland
- Simply V, Cardiff.
- St David's Food & Wine, St David's
- Sunrise Organics, Bournemouth
- The Bakery, Liverpool.
-The Dirty Vegans (online & Etsy)
- The Little Pantry, Tenby
- The Little Vegan Market, Middlesbrough
-The Natural Choice, Rhos on Sea
- The Natural Way, Braintree
- The Super Store, Peebles
- The Trading Post Farm Shop, Lopenhead
- The Wild Food Company, Malmesbury
- The Vegan Kind (online)
- The Village Pantry, Tickhill.
- The V Spot, Nottingham
- Vegonia, Porthmadog
- Wheat's The Problem, Sittingbourne.
- Wholefoods of Newport, Newport (Pembrokeshire)
- Wild & Free, Rugby
- Wild Thyme, Portsmouth
- Windsor Health Centre, Aberystwyth.
- Wisebuys, Narberth
- Wisebuys, Pembroke